Friday, March 4, 2011

Bon Weekend - Thinking of Calgon colored water



{ Basin by Shannon Rankin | Ring | Necklace | Custom cut body of water by Crafterall }

I've been very lax in posting this week as Wednesday found us in the ER to treat Michael. He's ok and on the mend but for the most part, I've been out of commission since Tuesday. All the work in the garden and the simply amazing weather recently has kept my mind on Calgon colored waters and my love of topography. However, we've now been hit with a new blast of cold and grey, so I think it's even better that I share a few pieces from some of my Pinterest boards and Etsy!

Also, I couldn't think of a better time to revisit the post highlighting the incredible work of Linda Glass.

Bon weekend to all!

ETA: after I published this post the sun came out and the temperature is on the rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment