Friday, November 12, 2010

Krislyn Komarov

I adore the beautifully organic designs of Krislyn Komarov, especially her 'curiosities'. She's been called 'The Anti Florist' by Elle magazine and if you look at some of her bridal | tabletop designs you just might agree. Chances are you've seen her work before.



{ Click images to visit the website. }

She's refocused her direction, stepping away from designing for retail...
'I have decided that it is time for me to transition, full force to create more conceptual and personal works of art along with intimate participation in special projects with other respected artists and creatives. I am impassioned and moved to realize my visions beyond the limitations and demands of a retail environment.'

You can read her blog at http://krislyndesign.wordpress.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment