Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Necklace

I finished this late last night. It's made from blue tie silk and is backed with a beautiful black linen. I found close a yard in the remnant bin at Hancock's and decided to give my coutil a break. It has three organza flowers mounted on blue glitter vinyl and are centered with Swarovski crystals in White Opal. I strung the glass pearl beads and attached them to a vintage sterling chain, which I broke apart. The base also has three 'necklaces' with black contrast stitching and small White Opal Swarovski crystals. I'm using a new tie system in the back. I've been using a single double-faced satin ribbon looped the through both grommets, but have change it to two ribbons looped through each grommet.

blueDiamondsPearlsCollage
{ Click image to enlarge }

No comments:

Post a Comment