Friday, December 11, 2009

Yule

We're hoping to get our Yule decorations up this weekend. In the meantime, I'd like to share with you our decor from last year. All of the greenery was taken from the yard at our old house. We also used the green acorns that we purchased for the wedding, and everything but the stag was in our possession.

stag

Ok, it's really an antelope but we thought we could use it to represent a stag. :)
Holly & mistletoe.

goddess altar

The goddess was purchased by mother about 38 years ago.

mantle table

I loved making the cedar garland. The trees on the right were part of our table scape the year before. This was more of the direction I wanted to go in, but I missed that turn in Albuquerque and ended up in an entirely different place. I'll post that soon.

stag hare

altar table
We're big on using Magnolia branches as decor elements. Never a wrong time of year to use them!

We were featured on Apartment Therapy last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment